Monday, February 24, 2014

BRIGHT AND SUNNY MONDAY MORNING
IN TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, NM
Feb. 24, 2014

I decided to call this blog Recycled Duds for two reasons:

1.  I thought I'd post all those snippets that I'd started and never finished.
     What seemed like a good idea at the time peters out after three or four
     pages.  What you've done is ok, but there's nowhere to go with it. 
     Sad that these barely born pups have to linger in the documents file
     unread.

2.  I love thrift shops.  I love rummage sales, estate sales, garage sales.
     These are places where I can afford (usually) anything I want. 
     I buy most of my clothes at these sales.  Designer labels are mine!

So stay in touch over the weeks to come to read some duds and see how
righteous it is to recycle clothing.

New Mexico just happened to arrive as I was planning to start a blog so I began
here at Starry Nights but alas soon I will be flying north like the flock of geese
I saw yesterday, struggling to assemble myself into a vee (for victory) i.e. to
publish some of the manuscripts I've worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment